Clarifies the process to attract, engage, serve, and nurture stakeholders
Stakeholder focus is defined, structured, and shared with everyone
Stakeholders are Employees, Customers, Boards, and Shareholders
- The steps are defined by each organization to match their process
- Provides a big picture view of how each part of the organization contributes
- Leadership gets connected with operations in the big picture and details
- Establishes measurements to assure each step is accomplished as needed
- Establishes a digital operation manual for the entire organization to share
- Is used as a sales support tool
- Serves as a teaching tool for all functional areas of the organization
• Everyone is ‘in the loop’ 'at all times' with one another’s thinking, issues, and accomplishments.
• Teams build and keep ‘Compatible Perspectives’ and ‘Shared Priorities’.