One must measure to manage.
Brings clarity and quality to reporting throughout the organization
Assures all reports are reviewed for use and effectiveness every six months
Assures everything that needs to be managed is being measured properly
- All reports managed as an asset
- Each report's quality is assessed
- Each report's value contribution is quantified
- Each report's necessity is affirmed
- Each report's distribution and use are confirmed
- All reports are reviewed regularly
- All parts of operations are measured and reported
• Everyone is ‘in the loop’ 'at all times' with one another’s thinking, issues, and accomplishments.
• Teams build and keep ‘Compatible Perspectives’ and ‘Shared Priorities’.